weekengo Travel Agent Consumer Disclosures
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY. IT CONSTITUTES PART OF YOUR CONTRACT FOR TRAVEL RELATED SERVICES.
Through the www.weekengo.com website and mobile applications (the “Services”), weekengo GmbH is acting as a Travel Agent facilitating the purchase of travel related services between you and various third party providers, such as online travel agencies, tour operators and airlines, who have been expressly identified on the packages you are purchasing (“Service Provider”).
By accepting these Terms & Conditions you are expressly representing the following:
3. I understand that discounted fares typically involve restrictions and that changing any aspect of my travel arrangements may result in the payment of additional money.
4. I accept that weekengo is not responsible for, nor will I attempt to hold it liable for, any injury, damage or loss I may suffer on account of any conditions, actions or omissions that are beyond its reasonable control. I acknowledge that weekengo does not guarantee any of suppliers’ rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of baggage of other personal effects. I acknowledge that weekengo shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or another actions, omissions, or conditions outside weekengo’s control.
5. In the event I wish to make a change to my booking, I will contact the Service Provider directly. I acknowledge that any changes or cancellations are subject to the terms and conditions of the Service Provider and may result in additional fines or fees.
6. I will review my travel documents for accuracy upon receipt and understand that I may contact weekengo if I have any questions.
7. I have been advised to use a credit card as this may offer me the opportunity to dispute the charge should a vendor cease operating.
8. I understand that the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires me to carry a government issued identification card in order to board a flight. I have been advised that the name, date of birth and gender that appears on the identification card must exactly match the same such data that is listed on my airline ticket and in my booking records. I acknowledge that my failure to strictly comply with these requirements may result in denied boarding or an undue delay at an airport security checkpoint causing me to miss my flight.
9. I understand that if traveling internationally, I must have a valid passport and, depending upon my destination and nationality, I may need to obtain one or more visas or vaccinations. I assume complete and full responsibility for, and hereby release weekengo from any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety and security conditions of such destinations during the length of the proposed travel. I am aware that all international travel including Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean require a valid U.S. passport.
10. I understand that the airline tickets, air tours or other products I am purchasing are subject to supplemental price increases that may be imposed after the date of purchase. Post-purchase price increases may be applied due to additional costs imposed by a supplier or government. I acknowledge that I may be charged additional sums by weekengo to offset increased fees, fuel surcharges, taxes, fluctuations in foreign exchange markets or any combination thereof. I hereby consent to any post-purchase price increases and authorize weekengo to charge my credit card for such additional amounts. In addition to the price of the booked Travel Service, I understand there may be additional charges payable to weekengo and/or the Service Provider. Any additional charges will be displayed on the App or Website and by accepting the Travel Service, I agree to pay such additional charges.
11. I voluntarily assume all risks involved in travel, whether expected or unexpected. I am hereby warned of the above risks as well as possible travel industry bankruptcies and medical and climatic disruptions, and the possibility that I may be unable to travel as scheduled because of personal emergency. Travel insurance is not included in the price of the Travel Services. I acknowledge that weekengo recommends that all the participating travelers should take out travel cancellation insurance as well as insurance to cover repatriation costs in the event of accident or illness, loss of baggage and money and other expenses. I acknowledge that there is no further obligation to obtain information or advice from weekengo regarding other insurance options or insurance conditions.
12. I expressly agrees to convey the contents hereto to my travel companions or group members.
Passport, visa and safe travel information may be obtained by contacting the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department at 202.647.5225 or by visiting the State Department's Web site at travel.state.gov. Non-U.S. passport holders should be sure to contact the embassies of their destination and transit countries to obtain entrance requirements.
To obtain medical information, you may contact the Centers for Disease Control at 404.332.4559 or visit the CDC's Web site at www.cdc.gov.